Hi everyone, I've made my choice. I've decided to study at Sydney. Will be leaving on the 10th July at 7.55pm flight and return in late Nov. If u're free do send me off...gonna miss all of you...
My Dearest is leaving Singapore... Tears swelled up inside my eyes and finally gave way to an overflow that ran down my cheeks... Warm but not quite like his hugs, and wet but definitely not as nice as his kiss... I cannot do much other than wish him good luck just like all others and wait in paitience... God Bless us to stay on the right tracks...
Brian's my name and music's my other.Haha...yea, I'm Singaporean Chinese. Doing my undergrad at Sydney Conservatorium. I think I'm quite boring, given that I'm not a big fan of gaming or sports. I like cooking for friends, family and loved ones.I like to read. And I like to imagine(aka daydream). Listening to other forms of music is just something else that I like. Free concerts are good. And life's too short for crappy outside food. And yes, I do read recipe books and mags and blogs...
2 Comments:
Hey Brian,
U didnt tell us your flight number nor which terminal it is... should at least say one so we'll knnow where to find you mah...
My Dearest is leaving Singapore... Tears swelled up inside my eyes and finally gave way to an overflow that ran down my cheeks... Warm but not quite like his hugs, and wet but definitely not as nice as his kiss... I cannot do much other than wish him good luck just like all others and wait in paitience... God Bless us to stay on the right tracks...
Post a Comment
<< Home