another sem begins...
I'm typing this from school...Wow...another exciting new semester...or at least that's what my sacarstic, impatient, blood-boiling mind is telling me. And I'm becoming so easily judgemental...
Only got a distinction for Harmony 1. With so many people getting high distinctions, I got ousted out of Rachel's class. Miss those people in the class. Now, Ive got such a lousy harmony teacher, and I can't switch class for now cos all classes are full...What a pain...Hope the wind direction will change.
At least, I got Lewis for Aural, who's fabulous. And I've got Diane for Hist/ Cult 2, which is not bad for a change. Not sure what is it going to be like for Classical studies and Early music seminar...Hope it's good...
And I hav not gotten back my results for Music Tech...What on Earth is the composition deparment doing? No idea at all...Getting too couped up with compositions, I think...
Right now, I can only think of practising my bass and doing my assignments...And I think I should forgo the idea of getting a better bass...given that I'm 2 poor to do so...
And I should forget about outside distractions and other people...of many aspects...other than my Creator up there...
Heard from a friend that it's better to switch to a music education degree...Easier to get PR than to be a performance major.Been pondering about that for a while.
Have to go practise now...And start preparing for my assignements. And forget about the one thought that keeps bugging me whenever I'm at the Con...
'I miss your presence.
Missed your voice, Missed your smile.
My eyes lit up whenever you're around
While you were away, you occupied my thoughts...
Indeed, you have returned...
But still, I feel like you're far away from me...
We are together, but sadly separated by a glass door
in which only one sees the other each time'
-Anon

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home