Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Something fun

Here's a really fun(and pseudo hilarious) entry.

I'm single at the moment, so here are some characteristics that I look for in a girl:

1. Single(of course, duh!!!)

2. Good Christian girl. Most important!

3. She can cook as well as me, if not better than me( that eliminates a lot of girls)

4. She's able to sew(doesn't have to be superb)

5. She doesn't have to be a musician, but she should appreciate what I do for a living.

6. Mature in thinking.

7. She can be older than me(but not too old. 3 years max) and she can't be too young either
(not more than 4 years younger than me)

8. She can speak and read a foreign language. Can swear and tell jokes in that language as well.( that eliminates a lot of the remaining girls as well)

9. Relatively good sense of humour and taste. Probably someone more organised than me.

10. Somewhat attractive personality. At least to me.

Haha...what a fun entry.This is what I could think of for now. That's all folks!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:47 pm, Blogger Linus said...

6. More mature in thinking than me.(if not as mature)

dude.. with regard to point 6, why on earth would a girl wanna go out with a guy less mature than her?

 
At 6:37 pm, Blogger gilly said...

wa. ha. ha. ha.

good luck finding that one person out of the three that you have narrowed it down to. :D
just kidding.

wa. ha. ha. ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home