Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Sad about Scarlet and other news

I know what you're thinking. Nope, I am not dating a hot chick named Scarlet. Scarlet is the name given to the beautiful bass which I acquired this year. She sustained a crack , which really made me upset. Damn Singapore weather is the top suspect of this. Sigh, had to send her to Sabo for repair last week. Hopefully, she'll be up and running again.

On other news, over the past one month, I have skillfully tried to cook two dishes, with varying degrees success.

1. Salt and pepper roast pork.
2. Ice cream log

And here's the thing I hope to attempt in the coming months:

http://www.cuisine.com.au/recipe/Sweet-apricot-and-muscat-soup

http://www.cuisine.com.au/recipe/roast-goose-with-apple-onion-and-sage-stuffing

How about this?

http://www.cuisine.com.au/recipe/Snapper-head-fish-soup-with-garlic-croutons


Not too bad for a guy who receives feedback that he's getting too domesticated for a guy.

What a random post. My short term goal for this holiday: To lose some weight so as to fit into that ridiculous pair of jeans that Mum bought for me. That's all.

1 Comments:

At 12:06 pm, Blogger Linus said...

haha jiayou! learn as much as you can, it counts for life experiences!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home