Sunday, March 11, 2007

Back in Sydney

Hi everyone,
I apologised for my absence over the past couple of weeks...Seems like I really lack time to blog. In any case, here's an update of what's been happening:

1. Spent 3 fabulous weeks in Europe. Something I'l remember for the rest of my life. I will set up a blog with regards to my adventures in Europe...soon... I hope...
2. Came back to Singapore, only to find out that my exchange application was not successful...sigh...
3. Oh well, life doesn't stop. It moves on. And yes, after spending barely a week in Singapore, I was back in Sydney, with only the sweltering sun to greet me over the next few days.
4. Spent the first few days readjusting to Sydney and getting my admin matters sorted out.
5. And for the next 7 weeks, my brother will be here in Sydney with me. Woo hoo!!! I picked him up last Sun night and we've had a fabulous week so far.
6. Next, I've signed up for Conductor's orchestra. That means a fabulous A$450 bucks into my account...How cool is that?
7. I've applied also for a part-time position at Word bookstore in Sydney. So far, I haven't heard anything from them. Could be not successful...
8. And yes, school's started for a week already...And I have a generally good feeling about this year...Will work harder than ever...
9. Was Emcee for this year's OCF welcoming dinner.
10. And yes, my birthday's coming this Tue...YAY!!!!!

That's all for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home