Thursday, August 17, 2006

Concert, work, and so much more.

Wow, what a quiet week...Had my classes other than Aural lab( because I overslept)...Had my BS...on Genesis...

Finished the last of 2 concerts up in Chatswood on Sun. Happened to be quite fun. After going back home to put my bass, I still managed to find energy to go for KTV friends...sang for 2 hours. Quite satisfying. had korean food after that. Linus, thanks for driving us back.

Watched a concert on Monday night at the Con with friends. It was amazing to see what kind of stuff you could play on a single piano with 4 hands. Marvellous, I tell you. I'm beginning to gain back into the momentum of practising for long hours, which is good.

Yesterday night's bros' night was fabulous, though I felt really bad for turning up late. Wenhao, thanks for the wonderful session. I learned a lot and gained new confidence.

Finally, got my enrolment settled after gaining approval to over-enrol. Then, now they say I have to pay a late-payment fee of $200. What a headache...$200...gone...just like that...

Going to lead singspiration for tomorrow's combined meeting. Hope it goes well.

1 Comments:

At 8:23 am, Blogger Linus said...

hey.. no worries, got car can travel..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home