Another week over...
This week was one of my busiest ever...Had my aural test and historical/cultural studies presentation on Orientalism on Tue. It was so hectic...Aural test was good, but i still have problem remembering the church modes...oh well, the presentation turned out very good, as commented by my lecturer. I'm so glad to have consulted her earlier on for help, given that my presentation partner wasn't of much help.
Thu was another busy day(or not exactly busy). Did my presentation on Beethoven's 10th symphony. For those of you who haven't have a clue, Beethoven wrote nine symphonies and he was sketching his 10th but never completed it. What is available to us now are only sketches. No manuscipts exist. In 1988, a musicologist by the name of Barry Cooper made a realization. It was very interesting, especially to my lecturer cos his field of research lies in the study of such sketches.
I've got so much plans...or rather so much things dat I wanta do. I plan to go for an overseas exchange. Prob London. Always wanted to study there. And I wanta do Honours for my final year. Am I over-ambitious? I don't know. I guess it's natural for us to be ambitious. But I don't wanta lose the relationships that I've made over the past years.
Just went to Clarence and Welleng's house today. I've always enjoyed fellowship with them and hanging around their place on Sunday afternoons and evenings with friends. I'm feeling sad that they're moving to the US at the end on the month. Going to miss them so much...cos they've made a great impact on my life here in Sydney as a student.
Ok...ive gtg...will talk more later on...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home