Saturday, September 23, 2006

One sick week...solo...E-nite...The Flies strike back!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen...I bring you bad news...I have been sick for this week...And yes, I'm still sick...blowing my nose...coughing like a frivelled old man....spewing more flam(yucks) then a volcano can spew out lava in a week...and my ears are getting the hit...

Didn't practise much this week...considered that I had the solo on Fri. Skipped orchestra and classical studies and Solfege(no voice, how to sing?). Had to conduct a BS in school on Wed in a very sick state(Simon was in SG!!!). Here's the worst: I had to play my solo(Dragonetti concerto, 1st movement)...in a very sick manner...I was sniffing while I was playing and got innocently criticised for sniffing so much.Damn it...Why can't just realise that I'm sick and show some care and concern(esp those whom I expect some care and concern and got none!)? What's more I had to play the Brahms 1 excerpts...which I didn't do well...sigh..............................

Oh well...so much for the B****ing...I'm jus relieved that my solo went ok...though as usual, I know that I didn't play to my usual expectations...Why can't I play just as well as when I rehearsed???sucks man...

We had quite a turnout for OCF E-nite...Was fun man...got to talk to some people and caught up with others. Jammed as well...but I really hoped that the people who came will respond to the message...

I'm really looking forward to getting a better bass in the near future...and getting into RAM for student exchange next year...so many things I wanta do?

And yes, With the Return of the Spring, The Flies strike back!!!!Argh...hate those disgusting sickening flies...Realli can't imagine going out and having to face those flies...But I have A New Hope...the roadside plants are out...and this year, it's Lavender!!!Yay...my favourite flowers...sorry to be so girly about this(Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not gay in any way...Straight as a ruler...). But I just love them...Is it alrite for a guy to love flowers? After all, it's part of God lovely creation...

Hope I get well soon. Please pray for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home