blog out of the blue
It's close to 1am in Sydney..I've got 2 assignments due today, and I am actually blogging!!Damn...Anyway, I'l keep it short...Life's been pretty sucky for the past one week. My bass arrived last Tuesday and apparently, I am still waiting for my customs broker to call me up.Not sure what on Earth is going on. Hopefully, I'll get it soon cos I need to get it set up. And because of silly customs and brokers, I have to cancel my solo this Friday...sigh...
My bro's been here for the past 3 weeks and it's been wonderfully cool with him around. Don't feel so alone in the apartment anymore. Been bringing him around for good food and OCF but we spent most of the week at the Con(he's a cellist, by the way).
Big hugs from me to all those who came on 13th March night to celebrate my birthday. My day was just so plain until you guys came along. I love you all!!! Food was good, wine was better and the company I had was just unmatched...Hmm...whose birthday is it next? I wonder...
Is this considered short?Or should I type a little more? *Thinks*
I'l type a little more then.
I reckon I could use a little more motivation. I haven't practise a lot over the past couple of days. Someone excite me, motivate me...just don't bribe me with lollies.It doesn't work here.
I'm looking for an exercise buddy to go jogging with me...not someone too atheletic though even though I really want to shed some kilos...please send your application to 'COMMENTS'...
That's all for now...I really hafta sleep...Sweet dreams to me...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home