Friday, September 21, 2007

Catch up

Ok...It's been a long time since I updated my blog, close to 3 months to be exact.

Partially due to the fact that facebook has caught most of my attention.

Even my friends have to remind me to update my blog.

And here are things that happened, in close chronological order.

School continued into exams----Broke up with girlfriend(now my ex)---Daniel left----Annual Retreat---Flung my double bass 4( damn sad, depressed, etc...)---Shimei left---Academic appeal failed---formation of Beethoven septet(with great difficulty)---Obsessed with Good living grower's market---What's more to come?

I don't really know. Life is uncertain. There are some moments to be enjoyed and savoured...while others are just there to disappoint myself.

With the semester at its halfway point, here are my goals:

1. Polish up my bass skills and get HD for double bass 4! Show the entire Con what Brian Sim is truly made of.

2. Get good marks for the rest of my subjects. And forget about Int'l exchange.

3. Be less EMO. And be more happy: At least in front of others.

4. Be more organised and manage time wisely.

5. Keep my mind free of unneccessary things. I won't elaborate.

6. Plan the japan trip!!So exciting! yet so much to be done.

I know this is so FOS, but it's possible to acheive them.

Now to a matter close to the heart. A friend of mine recently starting dating another friend of mine(hetero couple, of course) and I began to think about the time I spent with my ex. At the movies, cafes. Being in her presence and company was such a blessing. And somehow I think I'm still angry with her that she didn't spend Christmas and new year's eve with me. On the other hand, I'm disappointed that we didn't get to spend our Valentine's day 2007 together.

Damn, this is getting so sentimental. Not so sure if she'll read this. But I have moved on. It seems that feelings of the heart in me have been provoked by external sources despite my efforts to suppress them. It shldn't happen, but it does. And I don;t want it to.

What a distraction from my studies. Studies. God. Friends. Family. Health. (not in order). Nothing else.

That's all I've gotta say for now. If you have read to this point, thanks for reading my painful entry. Enjoy the rest of your time online.

2 Comments:

At 7:44 am, Blogger gilly said...

stop being emo!

 
At 9:26 pm, Blogger naitnix said...

jiayou Brian!~ Life goes on, so be happy and make the most out of it. God can only help you if you let him help you, ie to do things you should do and not just "nuah" and think he WILL do the things to help you. JIAYOU and GOD BLESS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home