A little update...
The past few weeks has been miserable for me, with the exception of my family being here last week and last night when I went out with Soon Tee and Linus.It was great when my family was here. Good to catch up with them and to go together to somewhere new and foreign(aka Hobart). Hobart is a really nice place as a whole, only to be upsetted by the fact that the shops close terribly early (4pm!!!) and that there's a severe lack of good Asian food around. The wineries produce quite a good selection of white wines and pinot noir. I think the best thing about it is that everything is in near proximity and the locals are so much friendlier than many Sydneysiders. I don't think it's a great place to work or retire, but I would love to have my own summer retreat there, a comfortable place, facing the water and not too far away from downtown.
I do occasionally think about places to retire(yea, I'm insane) before I even start my professional career. And some nice places crop up in my list. Places like Vancouver, Auckland, maybe Adelaide. But for now, I think sydney is a good place to work. And I have so much here that I'm reluctant to part with. Friends, church, and so on. Only thing is if i can get a proper job here.

1 Comments:
haha first mention me..
Post a Comment
<< Home