Monday, July 14, 2008

Brian For Sale!!!

Recently, there have been people who have tried selling themselves for EBAY. Not sure if that's incredible or just plainly ridiculous. But I'm pretty sure that people do put themselves up for sale for good reasons for their own, even though I might not totally understand them at all.

Now the BIG question is, Will I put myself up for sale?

If I had to, here's how my ad might look like...

MAN for SALE.

'Male in his mid 20s up for sale. Competent in all household chores, except sewing, which he is completely hopeless at. Able to serenade the buyer with music and crappy jokes when the client is feeling down. Provides a very good listening ear too. A good shopping partner with strong arms to carry your purchased merchandise. Will do all this for a modest pay, comfy separate lodgings and three weeks annual leave. Only heterosexual Christians may apply. Women preferred. This offer is for a limited time only. Only one available.'

What do you think? Feel free to leave comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home